The final conference of the NARVAWATMAN project will take place on the 1st of March in the city of Narva (Estonia) and Ivangorod (Russia).
The connection will be established through Zoom platform to ensure parallel participation from both sides of the River regardless of the thought circumstances in the world.
- 09:00-09:30: Opening of the Conference. Welcome addresses:Katri Raik, Mayor of Narva city; Ivangorod Municipality, HELCOM (under consideration);
- 09:30-10:05 NarvaWatMan project: Problems and history - Alvina Reihan, TalTech;
- 10:05 -10.40 Field measurements - Olga Zadonskaya, SHI and Kati Roosalu, TalTech;
- 10:40-11:00 Final Results. Harmonized Method for the Narva river runoff estimation - Tatiana Yakovleva, SHI;
- 11:00-11.15 Coffee break, technical pause;
- 11:15-11:40 Final Results. Joint method for annual riverine nutrients load evaluation- Olga Zadonskaya, SHI;
- 11.40-12:10 Final Results. Joint Water Quality Index (WQI) for rivers - Kati Roosalu, TalTech;
- 12:10-12:40 Final Results. Estonian and Russian contribution to the total nutrient input of Narva River: Proposals for the joint methodology - Natalia Oblomkova, Mineral;
- 12:40-13:10 Recommendations based on the final results of the project - Olga Zadonskaya, SHI;
- 13:10-14:10 Lunch, technical pause;
- 14:10 -14:35 Interactive quiz – Maria Goncharenko, Mineral;
- 14:35 -15:20 Communication and visibility activities - Maria Goncharenko, Mineral; Yaroslav Kobets, TalTech; Anastasia Pashovkina - SHI;
- 15:20-16:15 Conclusions and perspectives - Alvina Reihan, TalTech; Maria Goncharenko, Mineral;
- 16:15-16:30 Closing of the conference, Coffee;
- 16:30-17:00 Steering Committee Meeting.
To participate online as a listener, please register: